I am a sucker for a good muffin and these are my favourite ones! I’ve made this recipe for years and now I’m sharing it with you!
- 3 Cups of self raising flour
- 1 Cup of castor sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1/2 Cup of cream
- 125 grams of white chocolate chips
- 200 Grams of frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius, grease muffin trays with 25 grams of butter
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl & add dry ingredients
- Melt butter, add all ingredients except the frozen raspberries and mix well
- Add the raspberries DON’T over mix (the mixture can be lumpy)
- Place into muffin tray and put in oven for 10 minutes on bottom shelf, switch from top to bottom after 10 minutes and cook for another 10 minutes or until muffins are golden on top.
Let me know how you went with these delicious muffins!
See you soon,