Looking for an easy to make, healthy, sweet treat that will boost your energy? I have the answer!
Vanilla and Cinnamon protein balls
Makes approx. 15
What you will need:
3/4 cup of quinoa flakes
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of nut butter
1/2 cup of almond meal
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of vanilla essence
1/3 cup of vanilla protein powder
A food processor
A large bowl
Grease proof paper
What you need to do:
- Grind up the quinoa flakes and place in the bowl
- Add the almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon & nut butter mix together
- Add the honey & vanilla essence mix together
- Line your tray with the grease proof paper
- Roll them into bite sized balls
- Place them onto the tray and freeze for about 30 minutes to firm them up
YOU ARE DONE!
Wasn’t that super easy? and they are delicious! put them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge!
Want to hear about more recipes? Let me know in the comments what you’d like me to try!