I hate the smell of toxic oven cleaner and have been searching for a natural recipe that doesn’t irritate me, I have finally found it!
What you will need: 1 Orange
1 Stick of rosemary
A container to brew your cleaner in
- Take the rind off the lemon and orange, place into the container with the rosemary stick.
- Fill the container with vinegar
- Let sit for 5 Days
- strain the mixture and pour into your squirty bottle using your funnel
- Shake baking soda onto the parts of your oven you wish to clean
- Spray the oven with the mixture
- Let sit for 30minutes
- Fill bucket with hot water
- Soak the scourer and scrub the oven
Voila! Sparkling clean oven! and the best part is the recipe can double as a surface spray! Replace to products at once.. Bonus!
Let me know how you go!