This post contains affiliate links, these pose no extra cost to you but they are how I get paid.
It’s Monday! Know what that means? A new super juice recipe to kickstart your week, this week we are making Acai Berry & Ginger Super juice, Lets get started! Here is what you need:
- 1 Sweet apple cored
- 1 Beetroot Top & tailed then scrubbed
- 1 Ripe Pear cored
- 1 Inch of fresh ginger root
- 1 Tbls of Acai Berry powder I use this one: Terrasoul Superfoods Acai Berry Powder (Freeze-dried, Organic), 4-ounce
- 2 Kale leaves
- Place the pear, apple, beet, ginger & Kale in your juicer and juice
- Add your Acai powder and stir
- Add some ice cubes to keep your juice extra chilled while you’re sipping
Benefits of Ingredients Included:
Apple: Apples are rich in antioxidants they may improve neurological health, prevent dementia, reduce your risk of stroke, lower bad cholesterol levels, reduce risks of diabetes & prevent breast cancer. They are also a great source of dietary fiber.
Pear: Pears are packed with dietary fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
Acai Powder: An energy boosting, high-antioxidant Superfood also known to give you glowing skin
Ginger root: Known for relieving digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
Beet root: contains nutrients that might help to lower your blood pressure, fight cancer and inflammation and boost stamina.
Kale: is high in fiber and water content, both of these help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive system. Kale also contains vitamin, which helps to promote iron absorption and B vitamins, which are key in the release of energy from food.
If you liked this post you might also like to try Strawberry and maqui superjuice
Enjoy your super juice!